[mythtv] How does mythtv decide which backend does the recording?

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Mon Jul 21 01:04:04 EDT 2003

I think a configurable option sounds great.  Can you also add the option
for a backend encoder to save to a remote storage when local storage is
used up?  I have two tv cards on my master backend and one on the slave
backend.  I wonder if it is possible for at least one of the master
backend cards to record to the slave backend storage when its local
storage is used up.  This can be set on a per card basis because I dont
think any system is beefy enough to do three simultaneous recordings
because of disk i/o issues and stuff.  Thanks.