[mythtv] [Patch] FF past end of recording/livetv freeze fix

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Jul 20 18:36:12 EDT 2003

On Sunday 20 July 2003 02:35 pm, avalanche at beyondmonkey.com wrote:
> [...]

Heh.  Good stuff, I just applied this.  Copied it over to the
avformatdecoder.cpp as well, as I imagine it's a similar issue there.  Do you
know how this was getting triggered, though?  The CalcMaxFFTime function in
NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp should be making sure it doesn't seek too close to the
currently writing position.

Isaac