[mythtv] zap2it only serving todays listing to xmltv

Cedar cedarmckay at mac.com
Fri Jul 18 16:50:12 EDT 2003

David Won wrote:

>Hrmmm I just noticed that running mythfilldatabase only updated
>one day's worth of programming. It was working previously. I tried
>going to zap2it and it will only let me display todays show listings
>as well.
>
>Anybody else having this problem or have any ideas on what could be happening?
>Think they could be locking us out?
>
>Thanks
>Dave

this comes up every couple of weeks it seems. The first time you run
mythfilldatabase it downloads 8 days of programming info. Subsequently
it only downloads tomorrow (to make sure nothing has changed) and
anything missing on your 8 day horizon. I does not download the same
info over and over. This is to be polite to zap2it. As long as your
program guide is filled with data into the week I doubt you have
anything to worry about.

best,
Cedar