[mythtv] [Patch] Alternative livetv to recording switching

avalanche at beyondmonkey.com avalanche at beyondmonkey.com
Fri Jul 18 16:01:55 EDT 2003

>>Update for the previous patch, fixed some timeout goofs and some cosmetics.

>Applied this, sorry for missing the string length change in the first patch,
>as that probably broke everything. =)

>Isaac

No problem, as long as you do the explaining if someone's wife missed an episode of
"Trading Spaces" because of that.

What's up with the mailing list, didn't get the mails I sent yesterday, just checked the online
archive and I only got about half of the mails. The ones I did get had a 5 hour delay between
two snowman servers.

av