[mythtv] Strange audio and video source issue

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Wed Jul 16 20:12:27 EDT 2003

I've run into a strange problem. It's happened twice now. The video that
is recorded is from the tuner card, but the audio is comming in on the
composite's sound input. So if it's supposed to be recording The
Screensavers from my directv box, I get the sound from The Screensavers,
but the video is from FOX. It does a whole bunch of shows in a row that
way until it gets to another show that's from the tuner. From then on
it's fine again. There is nothing strange in the backend's log (it's in
verbose mode). If it happens again, I'm going to try to clear the
channel data from the database and go from there. Any ideas are appreciated.

By the way, I'm running an avertv studio card.

Joel Feenstra