[mythtv] [Patch] Alternative livetv to recording switching

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Thu Jul 17 00:35:14 EDT 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 avalanche at beyondmonkey.com wrote:

> I've been working on an alternative to switching from livetv to recording. The
> player will exit if a recording starts, quickly reconnect, play the recording and
> then go back to livetv afterwards. No need anymore for the 'inflight' switching.

This is probably totally unrelated, but a thought - is it possible for the
Watch TV button to work even during a recording (i.e. if a recording is
happening then it would start playback of the recording at the *end* of
the recording).  This means that if a recording is in progress and you
want to watch it live you don't have to go find the recoring...  Just a
thought anyway.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/

"..Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time.." - Dreamline, Rush
        *** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***