[mythtv] x10 Remote (Entertainment Anywhere/MP3 Anywhere)

hayward at slothmud.org hayward at slothmud.org
Tue Jul 15 18:31:13 EDT 2003

Thanks for the suggestions, I skipped the lirc section thinking it was
only relavent to "IR" receivers - and not the "RF" remote that comes with
entertainment anywhere.

Why replace irxevent with a myth driver, if it works?  Is this suggestion
for reduced complexity during installation?  Or is there a technical
reason for wanting to do this?

Thanks,
Brian Hayward

--