[mythtv] pls HELP. decoding DVB-s output.

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Wed Jul 16 00:47:11 EDT 2003

 I do not have a CAM, I'm testing with FTA channels (not encrypted).
 Anyway, do you mean that you had success using the CI-CAM for encrypted
 channels? Is you card a Nexus-S?

 About this "ac-text damaged" error I'm quite confused, I've seen that does
 not happens all the time and in all channels... but I'm also unable to say
 how to reproduce.

 Well, what I do reproduce is the segfault while changing the channels of
 course :-)