[mythtv] mythDVD module v0.0 released

Ron Kellam ron at haliplex.com.au
Tue Jul 15 10:41:20 EDT 2003

Just a note about install.sh

Gentoo systems typically install to /usr/share and /usr/bin, so my myth stuff is under /usr/shar/mythtv and /usr/bin/mythtv.

Do you think you could extract these base paths out to environment variables at the top of the script - just to simply things for those of use that install to a different place and need to manually edit the script...

Regards,
Ron