[mythtv] mythencode.pl script

Rob Snow lists at dympna.com
Fri Jul 11 11:59:50 EDT 2003

Ugh, so it just needs to be changed back to a system() from and exec()?  If so, I'll
create a patch.  I don't have MythTV up and running right now so I can't test it.  If you
could create a patch it would be even better, so we can verify it works.

I recently moved and haven't spent the time to get myth back up and running,
actually, I'm thinking of trying snapstream out again (I've been licensed for over 2
years on it) since it meets my requirements of having portable output files.

mythencode.pl is an attempt to hack something up to create useful (for me this
means portable) output file, but with the issues with mencoder crashing sometimes
and the poor final output from double encoding I've not put much time into it lately.

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:18:46 -0500, mojo wrote