[mythtv] RE: Re: [ivtv-devel] Stupid question

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Thu Jul 10 15:21:14 EDT 2003

I wonder if it has anything to do with this output, though. I find that it
is sufficient only to start mythbackend (without trying to watch or record)
to kill the sound. I.e., if I start mythbackend and stop it immediately
after, I can no longer get sound with my video using the ivtv record.pl
script.

Is this also the case with you, Achint?

DAM