[mythtv] Additional functionality question

Robert Vesco fugitive at financier.com
Wed Jul 9 16:45:02 EDT 2003

Hello.

You folks have put together a lovely application. It works startlingly well for me. I have a question, though. I have a family member who lives outside the U.S. -- so far outside that there is effectively zero english language tv service available. I read about TV Bricks at http://www.tvbrick.com and thought that the division of labor between the myth front and back ends might lend itself to being able to mimic this functionality.

How difficult would it be to add this on a scale of 1 to 10? I'm just trying to see if there's a way to avoid wheel reinvention.

Thanks.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers