[mythtv] MythMusic Patch Help

Jeffrey Brent McBeth mcbeth at broggs.org
Tue Jul 8 15:35:21 EDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 04:27:05PM +0000, thor wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 July 2003 06:58 pm, m0j0.j0j0 wrote:
> > Hi-
> >
> > When the MythMusic GUI (which is excellent now!) was reworked a while
> > back, the "intelligent" playlist function was broken. Although this
> > playlist was incredibly lame to begin with, after the change it was
> > actually even worse and picked the lowest rated songs first. duh!
> >

> 	I re-implemented the intelligent playlist stuff when I rewrote the GUI. Not
> suprising I didn't get it right.

Isn't the rating derived from number of plays?
If so, I'd want it to pick the lowest rated (least playeed) songs first.  I
don't know about you, but if I think a song is crap, I'm sure not going to
keep it in my collection.

Jeff
Computer Science is as much about computers as astronomy is about telescopes
	-- Edsger Wybe Dijkstra (1930-2002)