[mythtv] [OSD] SasQuatchOSD updated and adapted.

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Fri Jul 4 01:51:45 EDT 2003

As far as I can tell this OSD theme now works pretty nicely with MythTV
in it's later incarnations. There may be one or two areas that could use
a bit more aestethics, but my attempts at doing so only made things
worse off so I gave up on that.

I hope other people will enjoy having this OSD back. I know I missed it
:)

If anyone wants to pick up the torch, be my guest. Where did the
original author go and would he like to continue the work?

/Martin.

Hmm.. It's too big for the list. Get it from
http://www.martinm-76.dk/mythtv/ in stead.