[mythtv] NextGen mythweb hover information adaption?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jul 2 14:03:30 EDT 2003

> I have noticed that the hover code in the listings works great in
> Mozilla but for some reason not-so-great in Konqueror when you scroll
> past the first visible page. For some reason it keeps displaying the
> information up there which is now outside the screen.

yeah, it doesn't work properly in IE, either.  The jscript code I copied
this from wasn't the best in the world, and I hadn't had time to dig
through my dhtml book to figure out why it only worked properly with
gecko.

> So I was wondering if that may help adapt the mythweb code to work
> better in Konqueror?

slick, thanks for the link.  It's been on my todo list to figure out how
to fix this, but I just haven't had time.

-Chris