[mythtv] Automatic deletion

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Tue Jul 1 17:41:26 EDT 2003

There's probably better methods floating around out there, but here's
what I run:

http://www.foofus.net/m0j0/mythtv/mythPurge.pl

I run this every hour via cron. It's currently set to maintain 5G of
free space on the partition.

Of course, what you describe below would be much better. You could also
flag things to never be deleted. If I knew anything more than a bit of
Perl I'd that in. Maybe someday I'll be smarter... ;)

Joe