[mythtv] Mythtv make error 127

Randy Page rpage at chiba.homeunix.net
Fri Jan 31 20:43:39 EST 2003

On Friday 31 January 2003 08:38 pm, wilecoyote wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I am a complete newbie and would like some advice!! While manually
> building Mythtv, I enter the make command and receive this error:
>
> [root at localhost mythtv-0.7]# make
> cd libs && qmake -o Makefile
> /bin/sh: line 1 qmake: command not found
> make: *** [libs/Makefile] Error 127
> [root at localhost mythtv-0.7]#
>
> I am totally confused by this error, everything up to this point
> installed fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Either you don't have qmake or it isn't in your path.
--
Randy

Jack Russell Terrier property ownership laws:
 If I like it, it's mine.  If it's in my mouth, it's mine.  If I can take it
from you, it's mine.  If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.  If it's
mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.  If I'm chewing something
up, all the pieces are mine. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.  If I saw
it first, it's mine.  If you are playing with something and you put it down,
it automatically becomes mine;

 If it's broken, it's yours.