[mythtv] Suggested feature...

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Fri Jan 31 11:16:21 EST 2003

I second that!  I'd love to have the volume level displayed on the OSD.

It seems my ears fluctuate from day to day.  Some days I set my TV volume
to 20, other days I need to set it to 30.  I find it nice to know how far
I can push the volume if need be.  Then again, maybe I do it to drown out
my girlfriend ;)

Jeremy