[mythtv] Hauppauge WinTV + Universal Remote

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 31 09:25:44 EST 2003

Really?  My Philips remote works fine with the Hauppauge card... I even
thought about using the unused "Cable" setting (I only use TV + VCR for
now) on the remote to control the Myth box, but it seems that the
Hauppauge receiver will only respond to commands encoded for a TV
system.  Oh well.  Any suggestions for an inexpensive IR receiver or are
you building your own?

-JAC