[mythtv] Hauppauge WinTV + Universal Remote

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 30 12:24:38 EST 2003

Yes, I've got a cheap-o (RCA, I think) universal remote that works with
my WinTV-Radio IR receiver.  I use one of the Philips codes for this,
which is the only one that seems to work.  Unfortunately, both the
universal & the Hauppauge remotes also seem to control my Philips
Maganavox television, so it looks like I'm going to have to get another
IR receiver anyway if I want to use my Myth box in the same room as my
TV!

-JAC