[mythtv] Picture Tweaking

Erik Arendse erik_nospam.arendse at bigfoot.com
Thu Jan 30 15:23:57 EST 2003

At 30-1-03 15:11, Jason wrote:
>I was wondering if there is any way to tweak the picture like you would with
>xawtv? Looks great on certain channels but horrible on others. I have been
>able
>to tweak the offending channels to an acceptable picture with xawtv. Any
>ideas?

If you use 'tweaking' to mean finetuning you can use mysql (or mysqlcc if
you prefer) to add offsets to the database. This is also supported by
mythfilldatabase from CVS by reading from the .xawrc file, if you read from
a xmltv file you must use the --manual option.

If you want contrast, brightness, color settings etc. you are on your own,
please add this on a channelbasis to the project, would be great!

Erik