[mythtv] New Theme in Progress: SasQuatch

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Wed Jan 29 09:30:23 EST 2003

I have an idea that came to me when looking at this new theme (very nice
by the way!).

When you first install MythTV and you run the
/root/mythtv/MC/setup/setup file (where mine is), you have to manually
run this step.  What if you need to re-run this?  Wouldn't it be better
to have it as a step in the MythTV setup menu?  That way if you move,
switch providers, change cards, change audio card, etc.  You would only
have to start mythfrontend then go to tv, setup, then 'card setup' or
'input setup' to change those settings?

Just a thought.

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 17:59, tarek Lubani wrote:

> Hey guys!
>
> Firstly, thank you very much for all the feedback that I have received from
> everybody..
>
> Secondly, thank you very much to Isaac. I was shocked and amazed to see how
> quickly he acted on some of my "demands" so that this theme could work out..
>
> Readme (a must read!!!):
> http://tarek.2y.net/myth/SasQuatch/README
>
> Screenshots:
>
> http://tarek.2y.net/myth/tvmenu-1.png
> http://tarek.2y.net/myth/tvmenu-2.png
> http://tarek.2y.net/myth/tvmenu-3.png
>
> Compressed theme:
> http://tarek.2y.net/myth/SasQuatch.tar.gz
>
> Uncompressed theme (work copy):
> http://tarek.2y.net/myth/SasQuatch/
>
> PSDs that I took almost everything out of (splash-3.psd is the latest):
> http://tarek.2y.net/myth/SasQuatch/PSDs/
>
> STATUS:
> Currently, the alternative EPG isn't configured.. other than that, it is
> pretty "final".. Just going to be fine tuned from here on out..
>
> tarek : )

Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification