[mythtv] New Theme in Progress: SasQuatch

tarek Lubani tarek at tarek.2y.net
Tue Jan 28 20:59:32 EST 2003

Hey guys!

Firstly, thank you very much for all the feedback that I have received from
everybody..

Secondly, thank you very much to Isaac. I was shocked and amazed to see how
quickly he acted on some of my "demands" so that this theme could work out..

Readme (a must read!!!):
http://tarek.2y.net/myth/SasQuatch/README

Screenshots:

http://tarek.2y.net/myth/tvmenu-1.png
http://tarek.2y.net/myth/tvmenu-2.png
http://tarek.2y.net/myth/tvmenu-3.png

Compressed theme:
http://tarek.2y.net/myth/SasQuatch.tar.gz

Uncompressed theme (work copy):
http://tarek.2y.net/myth/SasQuatch/

PSDs that I took almost everything out of (splash-3.psd is the latest):
http://tarek.2y.net/myth/SasQuatch/PSDs/

STATUS:
Currently, the alternative EPG isn't configured.. other than that, it is
pretty "final".. Just going to be fine tuned from here on out..

tarek : )