[mythtv] Marvel G200-tv

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 11:22:37 EST 2003

Hey guys,

I'm ordering a Matrox Marvel G200 8MB TV SDRAM AGP card because I saw many
people praising it on this list for its good tv-out and tv-in capabilities.
I remember there was a thread entitled "G200 -- works, HOWTO" or something
like that.  However, the mailing list doesn't work for some reason --
clicking on a message doesn't render the text and I get a blank page.

So before I click the "Order" button, I want to have somebody confirm that
indeed it's the Marvel G200 that has a good tv-out.  Also, I already have a
WinTV-PCI installed, but I see that the G200 seems to have a tuner.  Does
that mean I can use the G200 both for tv-in and tv-out and remove the WinTV?

Thanks,
IvanK.