[mythtv] Some suggestions of features.

joel at rosafluffmoln.nu joel at rosafluffmoln.nu
Tue Jan 28 15:05:01 EST 2003

I have some ideas of new "features".

- A way to get the EPG meny just to show whats on 1 channel that day, like a
scollist of every show that day from up to down, and to change the channel
viewed by clicking right or left button.

- A way to hide channels that I dont have. I can remove channels, but when i
run mythfilldatabase again they will popup. So for example a way to hide all
channels that have chanid > 1000 or something in settings? Or perhaps just a
flag on all the rows you want to show (or not show) in the channel database.

- A way so that you can have watch live tv on and on the same time change to
myth music or mythweather or whatever and It will continue so that i can get
back to what I was watching.

- Be able to play mp3s in mythmusic and change the playlist on the same time.

This is the things that were in top of my head right now. Too bad im not a
developer so I cannot contribute anything but my comments :)

Anyway, thanks for a great software!

Cheers,
Joel