[mythtv] Overscan GUI problem

Chris Lack ixion at linuxpusher.com
Mon Jan 27 16:43:43 EST 2003

On Monday 27 January 2003 03:43 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Monday 27 January 2003 04:23 pm, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 03:10:16PM -0600, Brian Foddy wrote:
> > > I meant the  graphical menus in mythfrontend seem to be
> > > hard coded to 800x600.  Anything less and they start chopping
> > > the lower and right sides of the screens.  Anything greater
> > > than 800x600 and it doesn't take the full screen.
> >
> > Read and edit settings.txt.
>
> You mean theme.txt =)
>
> Isaac

This isn't just a configuration problem, at least not for me.  In the CVS
version I have my theme set to 640x480.  In the main gui and when watching
something the screen is the correct size, but in the setup dialog it's
something more like 640x525.  The navigation buttons (in the few dialogs that
still have them) are off the bottom of the viewable screen.