[mythtv] Help with Myth/QT Build!

Matthew Schulkind mss2049 at columbia.edu
Mon Jan 27 10:38:46 EST 2003

Your problem was when you recompiled qt. By default, qt does not include
the qt-mt library(multithreaded library), you have to specify that
yourself when you run configure. Also, it does not include by default
the mysql plugin. Don't quote me on this, still look in "./configure
--help" for the qt build, but i think you want "./configure -thread
-plugin-sql-mysql". Hopefully that should fix your problems, the warning
about the include directories probably won't give you any trouble.

-Matt