[mythtv] Mplayer - video at double speed

Dave Smith dave at nobodynet.net
Mon Jan 27 10:18:43 EST 2003

Hullo again,

Another quick problem.  I'm using Mplayer - latest version v0.90rc3, and
using the mplayer patch to play back the mythtv recorded files.  The audio
plays back fine (apart from the clicking problem in the recording that
I've mentioned elsewhere), but the video plays back at double the speed!
It's almost as if it's only playing back every other field / frame or
something like that.  Has anyone else seen this problem, and if so, any
idea on a fix?

Ta,

--Dave

--