[mythtv] Recommended inexpensive _stereo_ tv tuner/capture card?

Scott F. Crosby skroz at skroz.net
Sun Jan 26 22:38:04 EST 2003

Are there any drawbacks to the VE or AIW Radeon PCI?  I'm considering
building a MythTV system around one of the two.  They're in the same
price range as the Hauppauge carsd, but seem more featureful.

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 17:09, Kevin D. Timm wrote:
> Get the ATI TV Wonder (not VE).  It has the stereo, and I recall
> using btaudio on it, though I wouldn't bet my life on it.
>
> KT

Scott F. Crosby
E-Mail : skroz at skroz.net
Web : http://www.skroz.net

"It's some kind of soft stuff.  I can kick it around with my foot." --
Neil Armstrong

"If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty
desk a sign?" -- Albert Einstein

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but that is
not the reason we are doing it" -- Richard Feynman

"What good is science if it isn't used for EVIL!?"  -- Dr. Chromosome,
"The Tick"

I can accept encrypted messages enciphered with Verisign or GPG/PGP.
Both
public keys can be found at http://www.skroz.net