[mythtv] xmltv and tv_grab_nz?

Greig McGill greig at hamiltron.net
Mon Jan 27 13:27:33 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 08:31, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Sunday 26 January 2003 01:13 pm, Greig McGill wrote:
> > Sure, though after a very late night,  I think I found the problem...
> > It is purely a tv_grab_nz issue.  All the other grabbers seem to use
> > start and stop times with timezone info appended.  I modified tv_grab_nz
> > to add "00 NZDT" as a test, and suddenly all was well!  I'll figure out
> > a cleaner solution later and go bug the xmltv list! ;)
>
> Yup -- that shouldn't be needed with CVS, anymore.

Wow!  It's almost perfect now! :)
Two strange errors still:

1.  mythfilldatabase doesn't.  It grabs all the listings, but they don't
get INSERTed.  I have a feeling my patch may have broken this, as it was
inserting previously.  Sorry. :-/

2.  I think this is an xmltv issue - but when I grab to a file, then do
a manual fill, I get the error: Unknown xmltv channel identifier:
tv2.nzoom.com.

I have checked the database structure, and the channum field in the
channels table is too small to hold the full name, but this is not the
cause, as the other channels seem to work fine.  Any enlightenment?

Regards,

--
Greig McGill
Prisoner #655321