[mythtv] Re:video problem

Andrew Crouthamel (Exdaix) exdaix at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 09:37:33 EST 2003

Sorry about that Window Manager thing.  I forgot I
switched mine to Focus Follows Mouse for Maya 4.5.
Everything works fine now.

About exiting MythTV, I read you can press Alt-F4 to
close it, but being a convert from Windows, I didn't
think of that because ALT-F4 is more of a forced
closing of a window.  Not a nice "please exit"
command.

Oh, and the Blue (default) skin is really nice.  Kudos
to Forrest.  It needs an icon for the Image Gallery though.

=====
"The first rule in government spending: 'Why build one when you can have two for twice the price?'" - From the movie 'Contact'.