[mythtv] Hauppauge WinTV-HD HDTV support?

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Thu Jan 23 16:15:12 EST 2003

Abso-friggen-lutely. Lots of us have the Hauppauge cards with the FM tuner
built in.  It would be a wonderful use of those. There are also ISA/PCI
tuner cards that you can buy. I personally have an AimsLabs II card.
Works rather well, very simple to use, even in linux.  a GUI with support
for that would be awesome for MythTV.

--Micah Morton
--Linux Network Test Engineer
--Intel Corp