[mythtv] Hauppauge WinTV-HD HDTV support?

David George david at onyxsoft.com
Thu Jan 23 17:15:43 EST 2003

Has anyone tried the WinTV HDTV capture board yet?  I am thinking about
getting one, but I want to make sure that it is supported first.

I am currently using a WinTV Go with FM radio.  I am using the CVS
version as of about Monday I think.  So far I like what I see.

Anyway keep up the good work.  I no-one else tackles it and I can manage
to get some free time, maybe I'll look at writing the FM radio support.

Thanks,
David