[mythtv] SB Live! Mixer Settings Problem

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Thu Jan 23 14:59:39 EST 2003

Dont use Kmix...  Dont use Kmix... Dont use Kmix.  At least the
version with Mandrake 9 (3.0x) is broken.  I stuggled for days
with it using different sound cards, etc.  Nothing.

Use alsamixer.  It can properly set the recording volume up,
set capture on, and playback mute all at the same time.  Kmix
can't seem to mute the playback and keep capture at the same time.
Other older/newer versions may work, but this one doesn't.

Brian