[mythtv] Leadtek Winfast tv2000 anyone?

clloyd at lloyd.dyndns.org clloyd at lloyd.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 23 13:39:29 EST 2003

Audio:

I've had the same experience with btaudio. You can check my previous
post. "Quiet, cheap, simple - but crappy audio"

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?
post=48100;search_string=cheap%20quiet%20%
20simple;guest=66377&t=search_engine#48100

My card does not seem to support stereo and I'm guessing that
is why there is nothing on dsp1. I think the whine on dsp2 is
an artifact of mismatched sampling rates. I was going to patch
the code, but I've decided to see if I can get a G200 working
with hardware MJPEG first.

"Zathras fix?"

Chuck Lloyd