[mythtv] Can't Make Myth 0.7

Randy Page rpage at chiba.homeunix.net
Thu Jan 23 00:02:24 EST 2003

On Wednesday 22 January 2003 10:46 pm, Larry Matter wrote:
> > Could you explain what exactly linking that file did.  Thanks.

This is from the man pages for chkconfig:

       chkconfig --list [name]
       chkconfig --add name
       chkconfig --del name
       chkconfig [--level levels] name <on|off|reset>
       chkconfig [--level levels] name

This will allow you to add/del/list the services you wish to start upon
booting a runlevel(s).
--
R.

Jack Russell Terrier property ownership laws:
 If I like it, it's mine.  If it's in my mouth, it's mine.  If I can take it
from you, it's mine.  If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.  If it's
mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.  If I'm chewing something
up, all the pieces are mine. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.  If I saw
it first, it's mine.  If you are playing with something and you put it down,
it automatically becomes mine;

 If it's broken, it's yours.