[mythtv] Dual tuner card

tarek Lubani tarek at tarek.2y.net
Wed Jan 22 21:20:01 EST 2003

I don't for a moment believe that's genuine naivete. They have released
much. These are pretty much the same guys as Lucent, if I recall
correctly.. But to my knowledge, they're not releasing any linux drivers
themselves..

http://www.linux.org/hardware

With all due sincerity, I do wish to be proven wrong..

tarek : )