[mythtv] Anyone Selling MythTV PVRs?

Risto Treksler risto at elkhornbanff.ca
Wed Jan 22 21:02:52 EST 2003

I am just saying that IMHO with most consumer electronics
the price has to drop below 300 bucks before it catches on

think of VCRs, DVD players, Game consoles
more and more functionality is added to consumer electronics products, but the
majority of people will wait it out until the price comes down.