[mythtv] Xv support error

Ryan A. Carris rac at racarris.com
Mon Jan 20 23:30:59 EST 2003

Thanks, I'll try it... of course, in the mean time, I uninstalled the
RPM, reinstalled the RPM, and ended up taking a few steps backwards. :(
  I can't copy the databases/mc.sql file over.  It is rejecting root.
I'll have to do some more reading/playing tomorrow.

What I don't understand, I had a K6-2 400 and was able to get MythTV up
and running with Mandrake two weeks ago.  Pretty jerky, but it worked.
So I went out an ordered new hardware and now am having all sorts of
problems. This MySQL problem never came up before, and I don't believe I
did anything different. Go figure!

-rac