[mythtv] Anybody else having "unknown" listings in the EPG?

Gregorio Gervasio Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 19 21:46:39 EST 2003

>>>>> On 19 Jan 2003 22:10:17 -0500, Chris <cisip at sprintmail.com> said:

c> there was a more recent problem though with zap2it giving a blank page.
c> xmltv 5.5 is affected and fixed in 5.6.  I would assume earlier than 5.5
c> would have been affected.

	Nope -- 0.5.2 (with patch) does work right now.  I've already
explained why.  But if you don't want to try it, then I guess you'll
have to wait until the xmltv developers figure something out or zap2it
fixes its listings (which are broken again today).
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj at pacbell.net