[mythtv] Re:Sound problems.

Peter M Schuh pschuh at Stanford.EDU
Fri Jan 17 09:08:40 EST 2003

Here's a weird one that I can't seem to solve:

I'm running a recent CVS version of myth (I got it about 1 week ago) and
the alsa drivers for my cheap cmipci card.  When I start myth, and select
"watch TV," the sound works fine.  If I exit to the menu and then hit
"watch TV" again, I get no sound.  I can watch shows that I've recorded
using myth and the sound works, but he liveTV sound is gone.  I have to
reboot to get it working again.  Any ideas?  I tried disabling arts, but
that doesn't help.  I tried toggling the full duplex in kde and it didn't
help either.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter