[mythtv] Washed out colors

mark at zzo.com mark at zzo.com
Thu Jan 16 11:15:54 EST 2003

The _real_ kicker is I don't even load the 'tuner' module since my
satellite box plugs directly into the Composite input.
I've got xawtv looking pretty identical to 'live' TV using v4lctl
but myth still looks a little washed out & not as sharp when watching
Live TV & recordings...  Altering any v4lctl or recording settings
does not help.
I have an old  Hauppauge WinCast/TV I'm gonna try & see if that
make a difference or maybe I'm being too critical... (I'm using
the TV's 2 inputs to instantly switch between recorded LiveTV &
direct from satellite box into TV).

Ryan W. Maple(ryan at guardiandigital.com)@2003.01.15 08:04:29 +0000:

Mark Ethan Trostler	mark at zzo.com
Computing Solutions	http://www.zzo.com