[mythtv] Development version

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Wed Jan 15 16:29:47 EST 2003

It keeps hanging on:

cvs server: Updating MC/themes/liquid
cvs server: Updating MC/themes/oldosd

when I try to cvs.

I tried to cvs myweather and it hangs also.  Any ideas?  I am connected
through a T-3 so it is not a connection issue.  I have tried multiple
times.

I used the following instructions:

This HOWTO document is maintained at the primary MythTV website:
http://www.mythtv.org. The latest version of this document can be found
in CVS, accessible either through the ViewCVS web interface, or directly
from the CVS repository. You may download the latest copy of MythTV and
the documentation from CVS this way:

        $ mkdir mythtv
        $ cd mythtv
        $ cvs -d :pserver:mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:/var/lib/cvs login
        Logging in to :pserver:mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:/var/lib/cvs
        CVS password: mythtv
        $ cvs -z3 -d :pserver:mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:/var/lib/cvs checkout MC

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 15:22, Cedar McKay wrote:

> Merle Reine wrote:
>
> > I would like to install the latest version .8?  Does anyone know where
> > I can get a copy?  I work for Lindows.com and we are interested in
> > using the application.  I have installed the 0.7 release and am very
> > impressed.
> > Let me know if there is anything I can do to expedite this request.
> > Merle Reine
> > Lindows.com
> >

> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-18.html
> and
> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-1.html
>
> keep in mind that it is not released yet. It is still in cvs.
>
> cedar

Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification