[mythtv] Compiling latest CVS

bthaler at webstream.net bthaler at webstream.net
Wed Jan 15 10:10:10 EST 2003

I'm trying to compile the latest CVS, and keep running into this error.  I
saw that someone else was getting the same error a couple of days ago, but
the problem is still there.

I'm running Suse-8.1, BTW, and mythtv-0.7 works fine.

Is this something I'm doing wrong, or what?  If you need me to send more
info, just ask.

<!----begin make output ---->
In file included from programinfo.h:8,
                 from tv_play.h:14,
                 from tv.h:14,
                 from channel.cpp:11:
scheduledrecording.h:41: type specifier omitted for parameter `
   list<ProgramInfo*>'
scheduledrecording.h:41: parse error before `&' token
scheduledrecording.h:42: type specifier omitted for parameter `
   list<ProgramInfo*>'
scheduledrecording.h:42: parse error before `&' token
make[2]: *** [channel.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/mythtv-cvs/MC/libs/libmythtv'
make[1]: *** [sub-libmythtv] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/mythtv-cvs/MC/libs'
make: *** [sub-libs] Error 2
<!---- end make output ---->

Sincerely,

Brad T.