[mythtv] Shuttle FV25, -noxv -- old thread resumed

Ryan W. Maple mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue Jan 14 01:39:41 EST 2003

Stephan,

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Stephan Wentz wrote:

> i'm using the same motherboard (and barebone).
> i'm having _no_ problems at all, everything is working, sound, video, etc.
> i'm using a hauppauge wintv pci-fm on the hardware side... on the software
> side there is xfree 4.2.1 on a gentoo-system with kernel 2.4.19, i built the
> bttv-modules, modprobed it, and it worked like a charm!

The only differences are that I have a TV-Wonder and am using xfree 4.1.0
(Debian woody).  Maybe I'll dist-upgrade to unstable tonight and see if
that helps things any.

Thanks for the data point.

-r