[mythtv] remote mythepg

Michael Kedl mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon Jan 13 18:23:55 EST 2003

I changed main.cpp to get it to work; I assume you'll change that later
to pull from the mysql.txt file or db or something.

I was afraid mythepg should already work....  I must have something
wrong in my mysql setup on the server end then.  The only thing I can do
so far is run mythepg on the server with DISPLAY set to the client.

What command should I use to give remote access?  I assumed it was a
"grant all for * to mythtv identified by 'mythtv'" type command in the
mysql monitor.

Maybe my default install simply has to many firewall settings....

Thanks,
Mike