[mythtv] Quiet, cheap, simple - but crappy audio

mythtv-dev at snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun Jan 12 13:17:00 EST 2003

I forgot to mention that I did spend a lot of time on
the digital dsp device, but I was not able to get it working.
I think it's because my card does not support stereo.
(I did say cheap right?)

If I ran the command you gave, it didn't crash, but it
produced an empty file.

Thanks for the pointer, I'll look at the code. Any preference
for where it should be configured? I'm guessing in the capture
device setup screen.

The one thing I am concerned with is that the sampling rate
of the card is not an even multiple of 44100 or 48000 and that
may screw the sync.