[mythtv] (no subject)

Lego Andy mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat Jan 11 22:49:54 EST 2003

Hi All,

This is sort of hack, but, hey, here we go. I would like to add a
simple feature to MythTV. When selecting shows to record, it should
record couple of minutes before the show starts and couple of minutes
after the show is over, unless that would interfere with another
recording. This way things will always be, well, recorded.

Also, there should be a way to set the difference to the system
clock. I noticed that Time Warner's clock is about 1-2 minutes off. So
I always miss the beginning of shows and get extra 1-2 minutes at the
end of the show.

		      Andy