[mythtv] New Problem when using remote

Brent Borghese mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 10 15:02:25 EST 2003

I am using RH8 and have a similar problem with my remote(packard bell).

Every thing is working fine, and then the remote seems to just stop
working and then if a wait 5 or 10 minutes it will start to work again in
mythTV.

It seems more like a window focus problem, because all the lirc stuff
work fine if I telnet in from a different box and run them.

I have also seen where the remote is not working and then I use the
keyboard and the remote starts to work again.

Brent

On 1/9/2003, 10:19:29 PM, Cedar McKay <cedarmckay@mac.com> wrote regarding
Re: [mythtv] New Problem when using remote: