[mythtv] Re: Hang with mythtv-0.8 and artsd - Success!

Michael Kedl mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 10 14:23:26 EST 2003

I think you'll find that artsd releases the /dev/dsp after a
configurable amount of time.

It depends on how long after the last kde sound effect before you start
any myth things as to whether artsd has released the dsp and myth can
get it.

Mike